Everyone likes desserts, but making them isn’t easy considering lots of preparation. Let us introduce you to Baked Milk Pudding, an Asian dessert that is easy to make in your very own kitchen.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||2 hours 35 mins||2 hours 40 mins|
•2 Egg Yolks
- Add egg yolks, sugar, starch, and milk into the pan and mix them
- Start to pan-fry and stir at a low temperature.
- Add cheese and keep stirring until it becomes viscous
- Freeze for 2 hours
- Smear the egg liquid
- Put into the oven at 180℃ for 25 mins
- Take the pudding out, slice it and enjoy